Whether you’re a man or woman, it feels good to feel sexy. It doesn’t matter who you are, feeling attractive boosts confidence and happiness. While many of these may be aimed towards women, I hope you can find a few creative and fun ways to feel sexy!
1. Cat Walk. If you’ve ever seen a model walk down the cat walk, the image of sexy, beautiful, and attractive probably comes to mind. No matter what you look like, you can walk sexy. Practice walking with good posture, confidence (fake it for now if you have to), head up, and think sexy things. Try walking like this for a week, and see if you notice any differences in the way people look at you.
2. Sexy Eyes. While you’re walking all sexy, make sexy eyes…not crazy eyes, but sexy eyes! Think and channel, “SEXY.” Make your blinks a little longer, add a mysterious and sexy half-smile, glance at people and blink away.
3. Smile and Laugh. Who was the last cranky-butt you thought was sexy? Yeah, that’s what I thought. Now, you can rock the “bitchy sexy,” but that takes a lot more practice and the right crowd. Stick with fun and sexy – more people are into that.
4. Get out. People on the internet might provide you an opportunity to experience sexiness, but that doesn’t come near to getting outside the house and making physical eye contact with another individual. If you just can’t pull yourself away from the cyber world, get a microphone and practice that deep, sexy, sultry voice. 🙂
5. Shower. Seems obvious, but if you’re feeling dumpy and down – a shower can be the perfect thing to lift your spirits (and make you smell better).
6. Dress Up. After you take that hot and steamy shower, get dressed. Hair, make-up, cute clothes – the whole shebang. The more you put into your appearance, the sexier you will feel.
7. Workout. Whether you’re a size “0” or a size “40” – working out will make your body feel good, give you more confidence, and make you feel sexier. So whether you think you need it or not, and whether you think you want to or not, just do it. Start small, do what you can, and start noticing how much better you feel. Checkout my post on 20 Creative Ways to Get Exercise.
8. Write your fantasies. You’re on the computer reading this, so you must know to work this thing. Open up a word document, and start writing about some of your hottest fantasies. Worried others will find your wild fantasies? Two words: password protect. Don’t how to do that? Ask the little help wizard/paperclip guy in Microsoft Word. Work on your fantasies, make them juicy and exciting. Need to feel sexy? Write, read, and enjoy!
9. Tan. If you aren’t white, you’re already one step closer to sexiness! If you are pasty white and live in America – welcome to the culture of tanning. Self-tanning lotion is great and safe, so I suggest that. Start using it. Take notice to how much sexier you feel. If it doesn’t help, then don’t do it. If it does, how easy is it to slab on some sexy every morning?
10. Water. Water is the basis for physical and mental health. To function at your best, provide your body and mind with the water it requires. Start drinking enough, and you will start feeling better physically. When a body feels good, a body feels good.
11. Flirt. If you are single, get out and flirt. Successful flirting is a skill. If you have a friend you think is great at flirting, ask them to coach you. If you are married, flirt with your partner. Yes, flirt with your partner. I don’t care that you’re married – you can still flirt with one another. Remind yourself how much fun you had when you first met – re-spark that inner-sexiness from when you first met.
12. Dance. Pump up that music and move your body. Can’t dance? Learn. With the internet, you can learn to do anything. Practice in private and then take those moves to the dance floor! Dancing is also a great way to improve your abs, as I talked about in 9 Creative Ways to Workout Abs (without crunches).
13. Connect to your body. Feeling sexy means that you have complete control over your body and you feel great about what you look like, feel like, and what you are capable of doing with your body. If you haven’t gotten “in touch” with yourself in a while (or ever, eek!) – go for it. Knowing and understanding your body is essential to being a strong and sexy individual. It also comes in handy when you want to be intimate with another individual – you know what you like and need and can have healthy communication about it.
14. The right clothing. I understand that sweats are comfy, but NO – they won’t make you feel (or look sexy). Find the right type of clothing to flatter your body type. Do your research and bring an honest friend shopping with you. Don’t have enough money to overhaul your wardrobe? That’s fine. Go buy one flatter thing from Ross, Target, or a second-hand store like Good Will. Looking good doesn’t need to cost a fortune. Start small!
15. Get your beauty sleep! It’s hard to feel sexy and energetic when you feel like your face is dragging on the floor. Be sure to get enough rest! Having trouble falling asleep? Check out these Ways to Fall Asleep and be sure to get the beauty rest your sexiness demands!
16. Say it. “I am sexy.” How many different ways can you say it? Try it out loud. I AM sexy. i am SEXY. I AM sexy. I AM SEXY. I am sexy. Keep going it. When you need a boost, see how many different ways you can phrase it (and remember to do it outloud for best results!)
Need some more ways to feel sexy? Check these out:
Filed under: Mental Health, Physical Health Tagged: | attractive, better, bitchy, body, catwalk, clothing, confidence, connect, cranky, dance, darker, down, dumpy, exciting, eyes, fantasies, feel good, feel sexy, flirt, happiness, happy, happy lists, juicy, laugh, lift, List, microphone, outfit, romance novel, say, sexier, sexiness, sexy, shower, small, smell, smile, spirits, start, start small, tan, touch, walk, water, Ways to, wear, workout, write